1. Fees must be paid in advance before the beginning of the level. Fees are charged on a level basis, one level consists of 12 sessions of 1 hour each.
2. All fees paid are non-refundable. No request for a refund will be entertained under any circumstances.
3. Upon admission students will be provided with an Abacus and class workbook. On each level, students will be provided with their respective level books.
4. It is recommended to the parents/guardian that they purchase extra exercise books to practice at home for their children for more enhancement. For more information please contact our administrator.
5. Parents must regularly interact with the course instructor to know their child's performance.
6. Parents are requested to keep track of the number of sessions attended by their child for a given level. A level may go beyond 3 months or maybe completed within three months (12 sessions) fees will be charged only for the level concerned.
7. Parents must ensure that their children must behave well in class and that all assignments/homework are completed before attending the next session.
8. Parents must insist on a receipt for all the fees paid and to keep it safe so long as the child continues to be with Brain Master Uganda.
9. Students are advised not to miss any session. Students who have taken a leave for more than one month (four sessions), which is not advisable for student’s performance, in that case, he/she will be kept as a pending student and will be compensated in a new batch of the same level scheduled by the instructor.
10. Parents will be held directly responsible for any damages or loss of the training materials. In case of loss/damage; the extra book or abacus will be given at an extra cost.
11. Parents will be directly responsible for any damage to the property and injury to others caused by their children.
12. Help your child to be regular to attend the class. Encourage them in the process of the lifetime gift of Whole Brain Development.
13. It is highly recommended that students attend their classes on time according to their batch given by the Brain Master. After every 30 minutes, 20,000/- Ugx will be charged extra if the child is not picked by his / her given batch time.
14. It is mandatory for all the students that they bring their Kit (which is provided by Brain Master) to the class every time. The daily practice given to the child is only to enhance the skill. The daily practice of only 10 – 15 minutes gives the best result to the child.
15. All students are recommended to complete all the eight levels of the Brain Master Mental arithmetic training program for whole-brain development.
16. There will be no claims will be entertained from any parent/guardian for any injures to their children due to their negligence.
17. Management reserves the right to cancel and reschedule any class for any unforeseen circumstances. All decisions made by Brain Master Uganda would be considered as the final decision.
18. Please be informed that parents are not permitted to sit inside the classroom.
19. By taking admission in Brain Master, Parents/guardians allow Brain Master to take still photographs/videos for their child(ren) individually or in the group to publish in all social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
20. It is a kind request to all the parents/guardians not to interfere with the instructions given by Brain Master Uganda.
21. Students are requested to write the exercise neatly. Children have to attend all the sessions regularly.
22. He/she has to give respect to teachers and pay attention to the instructor. He/ she has to carry all the necessary training material for every session.